As infrastructure specialists, Veny are perfectly positioned to offer EV Charge Point installations under both the OLEV Homecharge and Workplace Charging Schemes.
Fully transparent quotes enable you to make an informed decision and our in-house construction teams are available to complete any civils works required from small scale driveway modifications to entire car park remodelling.
Under the OLEV grant scheme qualifying installations can receive up to £500 per EV charger totalling £10,000 for workplace schemes. Veny will process your grant application from start to finish and can advise you on which charger best suits your needs ensuring the process is as easy as possible for the EV owner.
By selecting Veny as your EV Charge Point you will benefit from our construction industry expertise, accreditations and a fully certified NICIEC electrical manager. These are critical considerations for customers seeking quotes in marketplace that is fast growing and attractive to operators enticed by Government grants.
A Veny EV Charge Point installation will:
- Utilise the best charger for your requirements irrespective of incentives suppliers may offer.
- Be priced thoroughly, transparently and competitively.
- Meet the National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contracting standard.
- Benefit from Electricians and Construction Teams with blue chip experience.
- Be fully commissioned, DNO approved and complete with a 3-year warranty.