Welcome to Veny Ltd.
Established 10 years ago Veny provides Design, Construction and maintenance services.
Based out of offices in both North Manchester & Warwick. We pride ourselves on our continued high standards of service and professional manner towards Health and Safety and as a result Veny have NICEIC Approved Contractor status and members of CHAS, Safe Contractor & Constructionline.
We provided in-house resource across various sectors including domestic and commercial construction but but specialising in infrastructure solutions. Veny has developed a strong reputation throughout the industry by producing quality and cost-effective designs and high quality well programmed site builds whilst also maintaining a keen focus on all aspects of Health and Safety.
- Offices in both North Manchester and Warwick allowing us to work nationwide without restriction from remote locations such as Orkney or Cornwall to major cities such as London & Birmingham.
- Vast experience in working on projects on behalf of Vodafone, Telefonica, EE and City Fibre on both mobile and fixed line projects
- Experienced in working as both Principal Designer and Principal Contractor as and when required
- In house Design Team consisting of 2No structural engineers, 1No Electrical Engineer, 5No surveyors 9 CAD technicians, 3No Project Managers and additional admin support allowing us to provide up to 150 site design per month.
- In house construction resource consisting currently of experienced Rooftop, Greenfield and streetwork construction teams managed by construction managers on projects varying from simple streetwork upgrades to newbuild greenfield sites with helicopter lifts or rooftop grillage installations
- Veny’s in-house electrical team are able to provide AC & DC design and installations for both DNO & private Landlord Supplies working on all major UK mobile operator projects including testing and fault finding to NICIEC standards.
- Project management of all in-house resource and supplementary sub-contracted works such as traffic management or crane lifting operations.